Hey there. In case we haven’t reminded you enough recently: we are always interested in submissions from our faithful readers who are current (or former) sex workers.
Just get to get your creative juices flowing (ugh, sorry), here are some topics we are interested in right now:
- Warrantless searches of cell phones in California and how those laws affect sex workers (Hint: we want someone in California for this one.)
- Real couples porn as a growing genre, couples doing amateur porn, and couples doing other kinds of sex work together
- Politicians with rent boys, going negative in the champagne room, and anything else pertaining to politics and sex work (especially scandals!) in honor of election season
- Sobriety and sex work, doing sex work sober, doing sex work… not sober
- The term “sex worker” and how you feel about it. What do you call yourself and why? What words and terms bug you?
- The fetishizing of trans sex and relationships and perspectives from trans sex workers who play off of that and/or resent it
- Let’s hear it from the boys! We’d love some contributions from male workers of any sexual orientation.
Take a look at our guidelines and then send your submissions and ideas to info at titsandsass dot com. (Don’t forget to check our last batch of topics because we are still interested in those as well.)