Have you ever wanted to be in an endless e-mail chain with Caty, Josephine, and Bubbles? Are you interested in the policy that affects our working and personal lives? Do you like to debate the differences between representations of sex workers on Game of Thrones and The Wire? We want you! Tits and Sass is seeking co-editors to help run the site.
Candidates will be:
1) deeply committed to sex workers’ rights
2) interested in representations of sex work in the media and popular culture
3) able to commit 10 hours of their week to the site
4) familiar with WordPress and Google Docs
5) preferably a full-service sex worker or porn/cam performer; must be a current sex worker
6) able to use either their real name or a pseudonym to represent their work
7) familiar with the site, with real fondness for it
8) from anywhere in the world—preferably from outside the U.S. to add international perspective to our currently all-American editing team
This is a volunteer position. Contact us here introducing yourself and explaining why you’re interested in working with Tits and Sass, along with links to your writing samples and online presence. We especially encourage candidates who are neither white nor cisgender to contact us.