Here’s your reminder: Tits and Sass is searching for a co-editor. Are you the one? We will be accepting applications until June 1, 2014. We will have made our selection by July 1, 2014.
Potential candidates should:
– understand the fundamentals of journalism
– have a strong grasp of the English language
– be able to use Google Docs and WordPress
– have an interest in sex work and its reflections in pop culture
– be politically astute
– have at least ten hours a week to devout to the site
– be a sex worker
– know how to tap dance
We’re especially interested in non-white and/or non-cis applicants from outside the US.
And since we have your attention, please note that we’re also always looking for new contributors. Pitch us something! Got an almost-idea? We’ll help you turn it into a total-idea! We’re especially interested in book, television, and film reviews, coverage of local activist events, and commentary on current events. Contact us here or contact one of our editors on Twitter; Caty handles activist news and book reviews, Josephine is happy to talk about popular culture of all kinds, and Susan (fka Bubbles) wants to hear about policy and labor issues.